We’ll be happy to advise you regarding our stationary energy storage systems and will help you to find the ideal solution for your application.
EBZ nano power energy storage
Store energy in its purest form, directly from renewable sources
“WE ARE ABSOLUTELY DELIGHTED WITH THE QUALITY OF THE SOLUTION PROVIDED AND THE TECHNICAL SUPPORT OF NANO POWER DURING INTEGRATION OF THE SYSTEM IN OUR COMPANY.”
Please contact us!
Stationary energy storage system for industry
Storage capacity of 21 kWh to 1 MWh
Whether for small, medium-sized or large enterprises, the storage capacity of this system can be individually adapted to meet your needs. You also benefit from the following:
- Immediate use where there is a major need for energy. With 10C short-term and 5C constant current, the TITAN ESS is capable of completely covering peak loads.
- Low maintenance costs and a long service life. The battery cells have a service life of 39,000 cycles and have been specially developed for continuous changes between charging and discharging.
- Savings due to a broad operating temperature range. The system requires no support from additional heating or cooling systems for operation between -50 °C and +60 °C.
- The LTO cell chemistry is distinguished by a high degree of safety, as the cells can tolerate high temperatures, and there is no risk of dendrites forming.
Stationary energy storage system for energy producers
Major storage capacity as of 1 MWh
Whether a solar or wind power plant is involved, our energy storage system is already in use on a global level for storing major volumes of energy in power stations.
- Flexible structure. The battery storage solution is available in the form of LTO batteries for high performance and NMC batteries for high capacities.
- Individuality. We adapt our battery storage solutions for power plants individually to the form of renewable energy involved, peak loads and our customers’ requirements.